Rep
Drives: 2005 M3 Vert

2005 M3 Convertible – BMW CPO & Maintenance plan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Greetings,
The time has unfortunately come for me to sell my car. The story is a familiar one, I got married last September and now that everything has settled from the wedding, it is time to buy a house which means the toys must go (M3, Boat, etc). I guarantee that you will not be disappointed with this car.

This car is 100% stock has been extremely well cared for (oil changed every 7.5k miles) serviced only by BMW and has been my daily driver for the last 2.5yrs. I bought the car with 18k miles and until last January I was in medical sales and drove 45K+ miles a year for work and this was my primary vehicle when the weather was good (have an SUV for bad weather) and also for trips to the shore every weekend during the summer so the miles on this car are nearly all highway. I am extremely picky about the car and took full advantage of the CPO coverage – if something wasn’t perfect I had it replace/fixed under the CPO coverage.

Car just had oil change and 4 new tires (Continental Extreme Contact DW) with alignment last week – less than 200 miles on tires.

I have nothing to hide and can provide vehicle & BMW service history to those who are seriously interested. I will accommodate a vehicle inspection (at your cost) at any location of your choosing within a reasonable distance.

Car is priced right for a quick and easy sale: $26,900 OBO

Please email or call me if you are SERIOUSLY interested, Sorry No Trades:

Car Location: Hoboken NJ
Email: jcbarrett@gmail.com
cell: 908-251-7137

Items to note:

1) Scratch on rear drivers side wheel well (can see on pictures below) was me getting a hair too close to the pole in my parking garage spot the first time a pulled in. It’s very superficial and as you can see in the pictures below not highly visible unless close up and can easily be fixed for ~$150 but I didn’t want to seem like it was being hidden.

2) The “accident” reported on the CarFax was simply an adjustment of the front bumper, still has original bumper with Clear Bra (done by BMW of Norwood, Mass where car was originally sold and where I purchased it from). BMW cannot and will not CPO a car with any accident damage and I purchased the car with confidence due to that fact – it has NEVER affected any service or coverage through BMW CPO / Maintenance.

The specs of the car are as follows:

2005 M3 Convertible – Silver Gray Metallic, Black Leather, Black Top
• 65,273 miles
• BMW CPO warrantee through Aug 2011
• BMW Maintenance Plan through Aug 2011 - I paid for the BMW maintenance plan to match the CPO coverage. This is not an aftermarket plan but BMW’s plan and covers ALL scheduled service: Both Inspection 1 & 2, brakes/rotors, allows for clutch replacement and much more
• Oil changed every 7.5k miles
• 6 speed
• Factory iPod
• Front Clear Bra
• Cold Weather Package – Heated Seats, etc
• Full Power Seats with adjustable lumbar support
• Xenon Headlights
• Titan Shadow Interior trim
• Rain Sensor windscreen
• Bluetooth and BMW assist
• Harman-Kardon Sound System
• 19” wheels