lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsport323 View Post
don't think they have ever been favored or had the reputation of being a classy/sporty car.

so how is it ignorant? I know they make sub-par vehicles, I am just voicing my opinions on their brand. I don't remember the last time a Korean made vehicle won any sort of award... but if they have, then I apologize for being ignorant.
In that case, you are DEFINITELY ignorant, because:

1. You need to do a research.
2. You need to do a search.
3. You need to keep up with the market, and read more news & magazines.

And you will understand why. Hyundai already got multiple awards and received many positive statements and recommandation honors from MANY different sources.

Can't believe it? Here are FEW examples.

Quote:
Mar 17, 08
Veracruz Earns Winter Vehicle Award From NEMPA

Sep 05, 07
Hyundai Wins Four AutoPacific 2007 Ideal Vehicle Awards

Feb 14, 07
Hyundai Accent and Elantra Earn 'Greenest Vehicles of 2007' Honors

Apr 10, 01
Hyundai Motor America Honored With J.D. Power and Associates 'Chairman's Award'

Feb 08, 07
Hyundai Wins MotorWeek Award for 'Best Minivan'

Jan 07, 08
Hyundai Entourage grabs prestigious Editors in chief Pick Award at Chicago Auto show 2007

Jan 07, 08
Hyundai/Kia Sedona grabs MotorWeek Drivers Pick Award at Chicago Auto show 2007

Jun 07, 06
Hyundai is the Highest Ranked Non-Premium Nameplate in the J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study

Apr 30, 01
Hyundai Santa Fe Rated Top Compact SUV In Vehicle Satisfaction Index

Feb 05, 08
Hyundai Veracruz Earns 'Best New Family Vehicle' Honors

Dec 05, 06
Hyundai Santa Fe Wins 'Best SUV of the Year' in Autobytel's 2007 Editors' Choice Awards

Oct 10, 06
Hyundai Azera and Tucson Named Best-in-Segment in Strategic Vision 2006 Total Value Awards

Apr 18, 06
All-New 2007 Hyundai Entourage Earns the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's TOP SAFETY PICK Award

Nov 08, 05
Sobre Ruedas Magazine Names Hyundai Sonata 'Best Sedan 2005 Award Winner'

May 05, 03
Hyundai Elantra Earns AutoPacific's Vehicle Satisfaction Award in the Compact Car Category

Feb 05, 01
Hyundai Motor Company Chairman Mong-Koo Chung Given Automotive Hall of Fame Award

June 29, 06
Hyundai Azera takes top J.D. power Big-Car Award

Hyundai Sonata was awarded top entry midsize car by J.D. Power and Associates 2004 Initial Quality Study(IQS).

Hyundai ranking 3rd in reliability rankings, behind Toyota and Honda.

Hyundai Beats Toyota in New Consumer Reports Survey and Last J. D. Power Initial Quality Study.
Toyota, the worlds most profitable automaker, are experiencing greater concerns over South Koreas Hyundai than classic rivals Honda and Nissan.
I got that from spending 10 MIN @ google. Sorry its not in chronological order. I just copy-n-pasted whatever I saw, and decided to stop when I was finally getting tired of it. There are PLENTY MORE, and based on what I've seen/read, there are COUNTLESS compliments regarding hyundai vehicles from MAJOR sources. Hyundai right now is not the hyundai 10 years ago. They have been constantly getting nearly full 4, 5 stars for safety ratings for many of their vehicles, getting top/recommandation/editor's choice picks, goes on and on.

Congratulation, because of your ignorance and absence of knowledge, many will think of you as an ignorant including me.
All you had to do was work on a quick 5 min research on google before you put words into your mouth.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :

Last edited by lux.sh; 05-04-2008 at 12:39 PM..
Appreciate 0