08-04-2007, 07:25 PM   #39
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
it's true, most people around here look at the cost of a trackday and decide they'd rather take the money and glue crap to their cars
Don't you drive a 325i what do you know about performance? Oh wait you also have a Z4? (isn't that a hair dresser car) Well even if it is it's not a Z4 M so why talk shit? And as far as the 335i not being a "sports" car well it beat a Z4 M on a track and other more expensive "Sport" cars or at least hung with them in just stock form so why cry like a girl and get all ass hurt cause you don't have one? You keep crying about a warranty but most companies won't back a tracked car on warranty anyway so why bring that up? Not only that but having a Proceed Doesn't void your warranty no matter what anyone says and it's not dangerous unless installed wrong, I know cause I have more miles then anyone on here with a Procede probably even more then Shiv and never had any problems I go to the dealer with all my mods and I leave with no problems no one brings it up no one says anything except nice fucking car.So quit crying you just sound like your on your period.

The funny part is anyone that talks shit about the 335 especially Proceed equiped cars never drove one so why are you opening your mouth?Do you have any real judgement to back any shit talking up except that your homo for Porsche shields? Other then some of you who know your Porsches are capabable of great things you don't know what a 335 is capable unless you own one so just stfu.No one here walks around claiming Porsches are shitty cars based on looking at it so why come here and talk shit.
Appreciate 0