View Single Post
      06-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #16
FlyingDutchman
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 -AW

Here is an update as of Noon Eastern Time today:

The dealer is waiting for a call back from someone they called “the Regional Technical Manager”. Apparently they don’t know what’s wrong and the information they have is somewhat conflicting. Apparently one bank of cylinders is reporting normal operation and the other is reporting all “zeros” - whatever that means.

They assured me everything is covered under warranty and promised to call me once they heard from the senior resource at BMW they mentioned.

Again, my dealer has been very nice to deal with but it appears that my issue may be well beyond bad fuel or a failed fuel pump. The current M3 is still a new product for BMW NA and they appear to have little documented technical data to draw upon – hence the appeal to a higher authority. I just hope the car comes back soon and runs as well and strong as it did before this incident.

Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 06-24-2008 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 0