View Single Post
      05-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
MSoldier
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckGm3 View Post
The very first time I took my M3 in for service, they gave me a Mazda 3 (maybe they thought that was the same thing, hah), for a loaner vehicle which kind of put me off a little, and I talked to my service advisor afterwards and he said that I should let them know I'll need a car every time I make my appointment and they'll save one for me.

Since then I've had the car in twice, once for service and once for a warranty issue and both times I received my 328i loaner, no problem.

Today I brought the car in for another warranty issue and my service advisor no longer works there. They gave me a new guy who seemed like he didn't really know anything about M3s, he looked at it as though it was his first one. Then proceeds to ask me where I bought the car. After I informed him that it was Irvine BMW and not this dealership, he tells me "Oh, we're not supposed to give out BMWs to people who didn't buy their cars here, but I'll make an exception"... turns out, they were all out of BMW loaners anyway hadn't saved one for me when I made my appointment, so I'm driving around in a Nissan Sentra.

I'm not so much of a BMW snob that I can't drive a Sentra around for a day or two, but it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Anyone else?

Which dealership was this?
Appreciate 0