View Single Post
      07-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #14
e36jakeo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 6 Speed MT!

It is Silverstone with black leather. I almost got Jerez with fox red but got overridden by the wife. I still have the 335i for now, but will be selling soon. It is horrible: it's like you go from dating what you think is a really hot chick until you sleep with an even hotter and nastier girl. Suddenly you can't kick the original girl out of bed - ahem - the garage fast enough.

I went with 6 MT based upon some of the trouble folks were having with DCT at the track. Without those issues I was almost evenly split between DCT and MT - the potential of not having the tranny listen to my every wish put me over. I do a lot of track days (although I plan not to do TOO many with the M since I have the E36 M3 race car) and love the MT for both street and track. I picked a car off the lot and took it home that day.

While I still have both cars (and once the M is broken in) I will be able to do some straight line comparisons (not that it matters, since it IS the M factor that makes the car worth so much more).

I will post pics soon!