Thread: E92 M3 To Gtr
View Single Post
      11-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #102
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

It always cracks me up when people talk of the the M3 or 3 series interior. My girlfriend flew back last weekend and her two girlfriends drove out from canada. I gave them a ride in the M3 to the night club and damn friend in the front seat took a photo of the center console to show all her friends back in Canada how boring the BMW was inside. Posted the shit on instagram! She had never been in a BMW and thought her new Hyundai was a lot better interior. I have no idea what provoked her to do such a thing. She was kinda right though. She asked why is there a big "blank" spot below the AC and why is it so plain. LOL. GRRRR WOMEN. I checked out her Hyundai Sonata and she was actually right. The lines flow better and is a pretty damn good lexus knock off for 1/3 the price of the BMW.

Still cracks me up someone out of the blue was asking "so how much was this car?" Now I think she has a point. It doesnt look all that good. Sure doesn't flow very well, but in my opinion, the user controls are in the perfect spot on the BMW and the Hyundai are far out of reach. My business partner hates riding in the car cause he says its all plastic so we take his cayenne. HA.