Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro-tect mobile View Post
As an installer I can tell you that is a really bad job. I would have HIM remove the clear bra so if there is any damage underneath he is responsible and can not deny it. I can tell by looking he free hand cut on there which is also why it took so long... and you wil be very lucky if he did not cut the paint up in the process. This is why most installers go out of business... poor skills will kill a business really quickly. You need to get your money back and take it to a reputable installer. Where are you located at? Surely there is someone close by that can do better work that that.
^ this. that is such a poor job done to your lovely vehicle that the tech should be ashamed to leave it with you as complete in that condition. installer clearly doesnt have the skills. not sure where you are located, but my guy only does high end vehicles. he is meticulous and you would not even know the film is on there. lmk if you need a ref.

with regards to film, i have to say Xpel is the best imo humble opinion. Xpel has made great advances in their films. Ventureshield is a good product too but to me comes in second. Xpel has been on 2 of my vehicles... no deterioration, no yellowing, continued shine when maintained with Plexus. A great product and probably a more pricey film but worth it.

DANG... just noticed thread is ancient hist
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0