View Single Post
      08-06-2012, 02:11 AM   #1
737Drvr
Private
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR/M3

What do you guys/gals think?

Hello all. I have not been on here for awhile. We have had our M3 for about a year now and have been very happy with it. However, the time has come to part ways with it and try something different. We went and test drove a F30 335i and liked it (please don't give me too hard of a time, LOL). Spec'd one out with the M sport package and some other nice options. The dealer has offered us that car at 500 over invoice. A pretty good deal. Now, here's the problem. This dealer (the same one I bought the M3 from) only wants to give me 53-55K on trade for our 2011 M3 Sedan. Here are the specs of our M3. Space Gray, Black Novillo Leather, Competition Package, Premium Package, Technology Package, Cold Weather Package, and DCT. It is in excellent condition with only 7000 miles. I also have a clear bra and crystalline tint on it. MSRP on it was just north of 73K. To be honest, we paid around 67.5K for it. In doing my research, dealers are getting in the high 50's to low 60's for 2011 M3 sedans. So, I feel they have a some room to come up but they are digging in. I understand the need to make a profit but let's be fair--especially to a repeat customer. So, what would you do in this situation? Sell it outright for more? Try another dealer? Am I being realistic about the value of our M3? I do like this dealer and my CA but they have communicated poorly this go around and I'm about to tell them to forget it. Thanks for your input. Here's a pic or two of the M with a friend.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0