United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Wide Track Wheels Mounted - 18x10, 18x11 - Matte Black F14's on AW

I finally mounted my track setup!!!

Forgestar F14's in Matte Black with Toyo Proxy RA-1
Front: 18x10 et25 (21.8lbs) on 275/35/18
Rear: 18x11 et32 (23.0lbs) on 305/35/18

The traction on the car is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! You can feel it instantly; there is a lot of rolling resistance. I used to be able to chirp the tires under hard acceleration shifting into 2nd and 3rd (stock wheels) and I cannot do that anymore!!! They handle much higher extremes and are very predictable. It is also much harder to oversteer and corrections reel it back in easily.

I would say that the fitment on the wheels is definately extreme, it is pushed as far on both sides as I think it could go. I have not heard any rubbing yet and have been checking the sidewalls for extra wear but they look good for now. Honestly with the large tire sizes, I was expecting to have a little rub especially with 2 passengers, but nothing yet! There is about a mm or 2 clearance on the inside strut side and the tires are flush with the fenders.

Unfortunately they will not see track use until next season as Laguna Seca only has one event the day before Thanksgiving, so they will be tested on autocross this Sunday and the rest of the season. The huge sizes bump me to ASP!

A few of my friends did a quick photoshoot with me in Pebble Beach on an overcast day and here are the first take, moderately touched up pics: (I also installed a Macht Schnell 75mm stud kit.) The pic I am missing is something showing how wide it is in the rear. Professional pics to come!!

Shout outs - Calvin @ Sonic Motorsport for the wheels and stud kit
My girlfriend Christian for actually help me install everything
Tatum and Kevin for shooting the photos

The next car, my Porsche Cayman S
Appreciate 0