View Single Post
      06-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #557
GoingTooFast
Banned
Rep
Drives: fat cars are still boats
Location: compensating a fat car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up.

I think the following quotes best define what great an accomplishment the Toyobaru is:

Quote:
Chief Engineer Tetsuya Tada:

We were adamant about not using specially developed tires. This is actually quite revolutionary to build a car without relying on tires.

Quote:
A low center of gravity, FR layout and optimized front-to-rear weight distribution. The integration of these three elements makes the Toyobaru an incredibly nice car.

Of cars on the market today, bought off the floor with no changes or tuning, I would have to say, there's no other car easier to control than the Toyobaru.

The pleasure obtained from driving a sports car depends on the individual. That is, there are many different ways to enjoy a car; for example, driving on a winding road or playfully causing the rear-end to break free.

Whatever the situation, this car will fulfill the dreams of people who have a passion for driving.

Tim Schrick:

Quote:
This car makes incredible fun, is really good balanced and I can't think of anything that I would change if it was my car [except for installing an oil temperature gauge].

And that happened so good as never before. The last car which I find really cool was the Porsche Carrera GT which cost 450.000€... Duh!!!

This time with english subtitle (you have to activate it on the player)

Last edited by GoingTooFast; 06-24-2012 at 02:02 PM..
Appreciate 0