View Single Post
      06-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #14
dmppdx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Personally, I haven't had the best luck with them. On my audi they scratched up most if not all of the the rims one one occasion. Ruined a tire on another situation and I had to argue with them to get them to replace both tires on the axle even though the tire they ruined was outside the tread depth where I could replace just one per audi guideline. They also broke all four center cap on my infiniti and the person just slapped them on even though clearly they were broken and wouldn't stay on so they all fell of within the first mile of driving. They offered to replace all of them when I confronted them about it. They eventually replaced one or two of them and kept saying the others were "on order." So after several month of bugging them about it, I just paid out of pocked to buy them from the local dealer who of course had them in stock no problem. They never called to say the ever received them for me so apparently they were just feeding my BS about them being on order. So to answer the OPs questions, I wouldn't bring my M3 to them. But some stores and some employees are probably better than others, so its kind of the luck of the draw.
Appreciate 0