View Single Post
      12-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #94
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
DO NOT CUT THE OEM SYSTEM for a shitty set up like that!! It's not worth it. If you do it would be the dumbest mistake ever. And dont let some NYC taxi maintenance shop try to hack this thing together. TAKE THIS ADVISE...Get your money back; save up; buy a real Bolt-on system; keep the OEM system in the garage.
LOL... by "and dont let some nyc taxi maintenance shop try to hack this thing together", do you mean the shop I offered to send him to? I have a remus exhaust with xpipe, and I had to cut the oem exhaust for this just like many of the isenamanns had to do the same. These r 2500 exhausts were talking about. Does that mean they r shit as well just like the one the op bought for the simple fact that they had to b cut. Stick to ur oem exhaust but dont talk if u have no clue what u r talking about. There r many custom exhausts on this forum that required cutting of the stock exhaust along with either welding or most of the time v clamping. Those exhausts turned out to b great. Give the op's exhaust to someone who may have a clue and I guarantee u they will make something of it.

Imballing today kinda lied, fine. The exhaust wasnt what the op expected, fine. But do not tell me it cant be installed. A shop who is willing to work on it can not only install that, but make it look pretty good as well.
Appreciate 0