View Single Post
      12-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #93
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by js2000 View Post
the point i am trying to make is that you have misrepresented this exhaust system in order to make a sale to me (this is just about as polite as i can be).

False representation/info not disclosed:

1. primary cat delete with this exhaust. 2. mufflers pipes were cut at different angles for shipping 3. this exhaust require welding and cutting up the OEM system.

attempts had already been made to install this exhaust, but there is no guarantees by anyone if it would work properly or even look straight hence exhaust shops have being turning me down left and right despite the fact that i am offering them extras for the install. the exhaust pictures from Mike's post were NOT taken by me, they were taken by the exhaust shop and I bet they had a good laugh too. Lastly, to install this, my OEM system would have to be cut which is something you should have told me as i would never have bought this off you. i do not know how much i must do to make you understand this, if you still do not think disclosure of such info is seller's responsibilty then you simply can not be reasoned (or you are just finding tons of stories and excuse to deny my refund).

for all the reasons above, i am asking for my $1000 refund. i will be paying for the shipping back.

thanks
DO NOT CUT THE OEM SYSTEM for a shitty set up like that!! It's not worth it. If you do it would be the dumbest mistake ever. And dont let some NYC taxi maintenance shop try to hack this thing together. TAKE THIS ADVISE...Get your money back; save up; buy a real Bolt-on system; keep the OEM system in the garage.
Appreciate 0