View Single Post
      12-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #90
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

This thread his hillarious... I think ppl on here r being unfair. From the pm that the op posted, it does seem as if imballin today messed up with the primary cat delete. Might b a lie or might b an honest mistake, altho its hard to make that mistake and shouldnt be made since that alone can call for a refund because what he got was not what u said u were giving him. Either way tho, for those of u aying its a shit exhaust, thats not imballingtodays fault. The op chose to buy it, and for 1000 what more can u expect? U get what u pay for. As far as the primary cats go, op, if u do decide to keep this exhaust since like I said, Im almost positve its no prob to install, ur better off having those primary cats or else ud experience other issues like cel etc. Im sure u dont want any codes.

Imballing, I think u should be fair to the op. Everyone here is saying to give a refund, but like u, I doubt they would give refunds that easily as well. So to be fair, the op and I have spoken about getting this installed this saturday at the shop I go to. The guy who does the work is the best that i know, and custom exhausts r his "specialty". The op has agreed to get this done since all he wants is the exhaust installed and not lose anymore money then he has. I think it would be fair that if my shop cannot install the exhaust, that u issue a refund back. Not like I said, both of u can totally disregard this since Im really nobody to say this, but as an m3 forum member, i wouldnt want to get screwed either and i would actually be ok with this if it had happened to me. I believe its fair. keep in mindm the op will have to pay for installation once again at this new shop. Hope this will help the both of u, if not, hey I tried
Appreciate 0