View Single Post
      12-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #89
js2000
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imballin2day View Post
I don't care if Mike said it was shit. A few people said it was shit but a few people said it was good and it should have no problem fitting. Why don't you read the other members post again. He made an edit.

And what makes me a liar exactly? Let me know where I lied please. I have a positive itrader for a reason and that is not even including the people that didn't bother giving reviews. The OP started this thread with NO intention of a refund and just wanted to know how to install it. His first post even said that it fits. A few members said get your money back and he started asking for a refund. WTF?

Let me know how im a scammer.
imballin2day
Lieutenant

Drives: M3 Dct Coupe

Send a message via AIM to imballin2day

Re: elite exhaust
Quote:

It does include both primary and secondary cat delets. And yes it does come with the xpipe. Shipping will be pretty expensive. Are you sure you want to pay for shipping and paypal fees?

imballin2day, this is your exact message to me. sorry, i had to post this message twice and bold the entire thing.

you sold me an exhaust which according to your own word contain both cat delete. its obvious that what you sent me was not what you've described. That is scamming.
Appreciate 0