08-16-2010, 01:57 AM   #98
M3Fool
Loves FFDP
Germany
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 SOLD 11 5.0 'Stang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill335 View Post
Is English your primary language? If so, it should be fairly simple to comprehend that in which I stated. If you have a car with Comfort access and you do not place the key into the slot... the data on the key will be from your previous trips in which you placed the key into the slot. I challenge you to go to the dealership and prove me wrong. Run along and play and report back. If you'd like, I'd wager a bit of coin on what I'm saying... what say you?

By the way, the 335 aint my first or only BMW... so you can chunk the elitist prick talk out the window with me. You are dead wrong and you need to quit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA... thanks, I needed a chuckle to start this dreary monday.

Elitist??? Your kidding right?? I have not insulted you in any manner. Simply stated that the break in requirements for your 335 are different than the M3's. Never mentioned MY M3.... if that hurt your feelings.... sorry for ya pal. Maybe you have some personal issues, but they are not MY issues. Facts are facts...... cant handle it?..... move on

Thanks to high speed here

I went to the dealership this morning to check the validity of my posts, and I have Comfort access. I have NEVER put my fob into the slot. The mechanic took my key.... put it into the slot, then stuck my key in the donut looking thing on his desk and sure as shit, historical data popped up on his screen. Everything from, Average Speed, Average RPM, top speed driven, max RPMS, and Redline data the last time i filled the tank and how much fuel I put in. HMMMM looks like I was right.

So I guess I will wear my "Elitist Prick" badge for the day.

Last edited by M3Fool; 08-16-2010 at 02:07 AM..
Appreciate 0