View Single Post
      07-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Rob@StrasseWheels
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G80 M3 Comp

Talking Rob@StrasseForged | Space Gray E92 M3 | Step Lip Wheels Photo Shoot

Check out my very own Space Gray E92 M3 on 19" Strasse Forged R10 Step Lip wheels!

After debating on many different wheel set ups, I finally fell in love with one and knew it would go perfect with what I was looking for. I wanted something light, wide and in 19" so that's exactly what we went to work on. From the finish combination, to the weight and the specs, this set was perfect! The front 19x9" wide wheels came out to 19.8 lbs each and the rear 19x11" wide wheels came out to 21.4 lbs each.

I was over at Active Autowerke with Andrew@StrasseForged and his fully decked out AA'd 135i talking about future mods with Andrew@ActiveAutowerke, Viral@ActiveAutowerke and all the others when the idea that AA would be a perfect location for a photo shoot came up. Fast forward 20 minutes or so (car/mod talk can make time fly by ), our photographer was over working his magic!

Anyway, let us know what you think! This is the first set of many and I hope you all like it because we sure do! She may be stock (for now) but I have a few things in the works!

Wheels specs:
-Strasse Forged R10 Step Lip
-19x9 / 19x11
-Titanium Brushed Centers
-High Polished Step Lips
-Titanium Brushed Inner Barrels
-Reverse Hardware
-Race Prep Weight Reduction Package

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo
-245/35/19
-305/30/19

@Strasse_Robert | (786)701-3649 | Robert@StrasseWheels.com | www.StrasseWheels.com
Appreciate 0