tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMonde View Post
+1

My experience with Sam @ Mode Carbon was top notch.
Great Customer service,
Fast shipment,
Excellent packing,
Great Quality
Great fitment,
@ an affordable price
all those elements are the key of any successful Business.

Looking forward to do business again!

Thanks Sam
Yeah Sam is top notch, even until today he still keep in touch with me, talk about great customer service. He goes above and beyond his duties to make his customer happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajHobbyShop View Post
It was a pleasure to do business with Sam. Personal hand delivery of the product was a nice touch.

Now for the quality of the Mode Carbon products is top notch. At a great price...

Thanks again and hope to see more new great products from Mode Carbon

Maj
CEO
majsrc.com
That's Sam for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supes///M3 View Post
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Sam and ModeCarbon.....I must say that their products and customer service is all top notch! It is not difficult to see that Sam loves what he is doing and takes pride in what he offers. I look forward to doing business with them frequently in the near future

Great work!!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikbmr View Post
Sam@Modecarbon is super helpful. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person and we did a little photoshoot with my car. The fitment of the lip is spot on. Not a hair out of place. I am ordering a diffuser from them and hoping to get it any time soon. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them when quality and customer service is what you want.

Same here! can't wait to see what Mode Carbon is going to release next

Quote:
Originally Posted by tma1c View Post
It was a pleasure working with Sam. Everything came as advertised and the communication was top notch! Keep up the good work.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit M3 View Post
I received my shipment from Mode Carbon on Monday and have already fallen in love with these pieces. The quality is superb, makes my old JL Motoring Lip look like fake carbon fiber lol The fitment is excellent as well, thanks to my friends at Eastern Auto in Southfield Michigan for the install.

Special thanks to Sam@ModeCarbon who assisted me with all my questions and helped me throughout the whole delivery/installation process.

Summary
All in all I am very happy with my purchase. There are many carbon fiber options out there and this is definitely the best bang for buck! IMO

+1 for the Mode Carbon Team!
Yeah Mode Carbon are top notch pieces, fitment to quality is spot on!
MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI
Appreciate 0