View Single Post
      12-21-2009, 11:45 AM   #8
xxe92xx
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxredna View Post
Haha, I might be getting it next. Located in Philadelphia - hopefully is coming in. Yea, the tune has been amazing - got it early October and worked perfectly until the last 3 weeks or so when I occasionally get an engine malfunction reduced power message on my I-Drive because of cold weather.

Hopefully this flash would solve the problem. Mike over at Powerchip replied within hours to my e-mail. Good customer service, very happy with them. That's how you run a business, good to know that they value their customers. Will definitely get their stage 2 tunes when I remove my primary cats.

-anderson
my bad it is going to you lol, Philly...yeah the flash will fix the problem a few people had the same exact problem due to the cold weather change...i agree very good customer service....i should have it shipped out to you later today

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-Bimmer View Post
My Gintani catback is the perfect tone/growl for me. My fear with getting an xpipe was it being too loud. So xpipe with high flow cats won't change or increase the sound that much?!

Thanks guys!
look up some vids on youtube, it will def be alot louder but nothing like catless
Appreciate 0