swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Swampy,

I apologize for not chiming in earlier but I have been busy my self and didn't see your post till just now. Where are the freaking pictures, man? Sir Epacy sure has gone soft since his delivery and lets you get away with all these lame excuses? This is Thee Mr Swamp's ride no less, give me a break? What has this forum came to, a bunch of softies now that they have been given their carrots?

You talked about Geneva as a long wait and a long time ago. Come on, We have been niggling about this car long before Geneva. How about all the camo spy shot crap and trying to guess what that final red line number was going to be. Remember the talk about the red line being reduced to a lowly 8400 due to reliability problems. We were not happy campers that week.

Fiance? You have had some serious stress the last year. You both deserve a vacation, a very long vacation. Her probably more than you.

In all seriousness, I share your excitement about your car and your imminent nuptials. Extremely important year for you. I really appreciated your support and as everyone has already said, we appreciate your as always thorough and very educational review. Now get er done with the pics already.
Thanks a lot ruff. I certainly remember the good old days

Obviously I don't understand the desire for pics of each and every M as much as many. Just got clear bra-ed yesterday and now have the recommend 5 days until the next wash. I am dirty rear and clean front presently. I may break that wash "rule" for some LC vids on the weekend...
Appreciate 0