06-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #19
mexicanmike
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 Jerez Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Bimmersport Automotive View Post
I deeply regret having to even post this. We are in the midst of moving and I cannot have pets where I am moving to.

This is my ~6 month old puppy. His name is Milo, he is an adorable little guy - full of energy, and is very playful. I do not have kids, although he is very excited when the kids in the neighborhood are out to play. I have done all his shots and he is up to date (have records). He is also chipped and dewormed when I picked him up from the breeder (specifically Parson Russell/Jack Russell. I only have fed him Royal Canin puppy food (do your research on dog food, and you'll see why). He is a pure-bred and he is of european decent.

Great companion, if you have the time. I am looking for a new home for him although please - if you think that you may not be able to allocate enough time and attention do not inquire. He is very special to me, and I am not looking to just dump him off.

I will be giving you his paper work of course, his toys, leash, beds, and everything related to him to keep him in your house.

I am asking $500 for him (paid $450 plus all his shots, toys, etc)

Quoted so that this guy can't go back on this.

What is hilarious is that this forum sponsor posted this with a request for money. I think if more people saw this kind of crap, he would loose more business than 500 dollars. Should have just gave the dog to a good owner and not looked like an ass.
Appreciate 0