View Single Post
      07-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #41
dvpouldar26
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 328i, Porsche 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobahn335i View Post
It's...well...different. Which is the whole purpose of the build I guess. Might have gone "a little" over the top though.
I'll give it this much.....the car is a testament to the owner's creativity and the body shops ability to do custom work. However, there is a way to be different, creative and have ingenuity all the while still remaining tasteful. This is definitely not an example of that.

The neochrome look before was very eye-catching, inventive, and over the top, yet still maintained some sort of good taste. Hey, I guess at some shows having neon underbody lights, strobe lights, lamborghini and suicide doors, and having 50 tv monitors in the car are still seen as attractive. If you're trying to win votes at a DUB car show contest.....this is the car for you.
Jet Black / Gloss Black Grilles / 8000k D1S low beam / 6000k HID fogs / GP Thunder 8500k angels & cornering bulbs / black reflectors / gloss black vinyled window trim / tints / smoked rear turn signals / black roundels / AC Schnitzer roof spoiler / VRS style decklid spoiler / Matte black Stripes / Rear fogs / matte mirrors / 19" LM reps / APR lip
Appreciate 0