Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
I'll hit you up later on, hopefully I get out of work a bit earlier than expected.
Well you didnt miss out... Disgusting traffic heading to NJ. After that it was all good. I managed to log 350 miles in 2 days, so thats good.

here is a joke, my dealer forgot to have me sign the lease agreement. I could have walked out of there with a brand new M3 for free. My SA was just such a nice fucking guy there was no way i could do that to him. Tom is this jolly old Italian man, and he treats me like family. If i did decide to take the car he would have lost his job so i couldnt do it. He really is terrific, he threw in free tire insurance, dent and ding insurance, and a showroom full car care cleaning kit. ohh, and m3 mats (but i think they did that because they didnt delete my rear spoiler. I didnt say anything about it though).

ill be back on september 3rd. hopefully I'll have that RD sport front bumper on by the end of september hope to see you then