View Single Post
      05-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #26
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ryder55 View Post
A lot of people on these forums, or forums in general that do not run a business do not realize the ins and outs of what it takes to truly run a business. People gotta realize, stuff does happen that can be out of the companies hands, or when things go bad, the forums make it a thousand times worse. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes people take it to far criticizing companies without taking the time to get to the root of issues. They choose to put a company on blast for everyone on the internet to see, when half the time its a small issue or miscommunication that blows up.

I'm not familiar with the whole thing that happened a few years back. You guys have some amazing wheels, and to put out a video like that, where your president, vice president and other employees are putting their faces out to the public and saying what was said in the video. It makes you respect these guys more, for not avoiding the past, for stating it and moving forward. I commend you guys for that and your company for that. Great video, great work. Maybe one day I'll be lucky to have a set.
Well said. Amazing video guys.
Appreciate 0