View Single Post
      02-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #35
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
well you missed his beautiful sales pitch in the other thread, that is what i was reffering to

as far people being confused what drone is, knowone is confused what drone is

and lmao Dinan brought up in a thread titled AA, holy shit call the thread police. you guys are posting in every thing that is possible to no matter what brand was asked about. i didn't know that if the thread is titled with a certain brand you can't say the name of a different brand.

sorry about that i will make sure i read the AA rules of posting next time
Seems as if the thread is going off topic. I am happy it seems you have found the exhaust system to your liking/needs. However your excitement seems misplaced and coming off the wrong way, to me anyway, there is always a "New Thread/Topic" button...

In regards to other thread/post, seems you are following our exhaust systems. Feel free to contact us regarding a trade in special.

More info and specs on our site: http://activeautowerke.com/viewprodu...x?id=Product75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker1 View Post
Come on guys i wanted to make this thread an informative one, not a he said she said one.

I brought up dinan because of the passion the dinan owners had about their systems and drone played a major factor in my choosing a exhaust system.

Dinan unfortunetly didnt want to work with me on their pricing as AA did so
there it is in a nut shell.

Will make a decision in the near future.

Thx again to all contributors of this thread.
You're welcome.

Last edited by Jean@ActiveAutowerke; 02-05-2010 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0