First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i // E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Only 6 months into my M3 and the way it's modded, it's absolutely incredible. Performance is at a supercar level and yet it feels like like it came from the factory. 7,000 miles of brutal conditions (mainly track and airstrip) and not one hiccup.

Yet it's never too early to be thinking about my next car.

Requirements are simple. It will need to serve as both a track car and an airstrip car (roll-on acceleration events). And it should have 700-800 HP. At these power levels, AWD is a must. I would actually consider something pre-owned...so two years from now when I'm done with the M3, I could be looking at a 2013 model.

The 911T and v10 R8 are main contenders. A GT-R is not an option.

I've seen 911's with turbo upgrades with these power levels. Not sure of R8's but it's an NA v10 and I'm assuming it can be modded with a centrifugal or other S/C but not sure exactly what's out there yet. ??

I was able to meet the guys at Evolution Motorsports and BBi at the Shift-S3ctor events so I'm familiar with the 911T mods/potential/reliability/costs. Just not so sure about modding the v10 R8. And that's what intrigues me. There are many upgraded 750 HP 911T's all over the place but 750 HP R8's? That would be cool...to be a little unique/different.

What do you guys think?
How about become debt free and not owe on anything and have no credit card debt and actually own a $500k home outright with goodies?

LOL Sorry just get tired of "what should I get next" when most are living with folks at home and going to school while working at In and Out Burger.

If you can afford it then go for it but I wouldn't go in more debt if you don't have to.
How do you know he's in debt?