View Single Post
      06-15-2011, 11:48 PM   #17
jeff.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: G80

So my turn here...

I had the opportunity as well to meet up with both chris s and img this evening. I'm sure I'm on the same boat as many who are contemplating on getting a supercharger kit. I figured, the only way I can make a decision is if I can see one for myself. I asked Islam if I could see his setup and he kindly offered to meet up today. I pull in and see Chris' clean e92 and Islam's e90 beast parked outside the driveway. By the way, I'm forever jealous of those LMs on your M3 Chris.

Islam talked about a few of his mods then said to lock up my car that we are going on a test drive. He started it up and I didn't expect how deep the grumble of his exhaust was. All three of us are in and off we go. He went easy on the car until we got onto the onramp and then he ripped it up. I immediately went from to .

He did a few WOT pulls and that thing MOVES! Under 4K rpm, you would only think he has an aftermarket exhaust, but then he hits the gas and all of a sudden it's a totally different animal. After we circle around, Islam pulls over. In my head, I'm like hmm, what's going on here. Before I knew it, I was in the driver's seat! Similiar to Chris' experience and feeling, I was excited but really didn't want to open it up as it was not my car. I briefly went into boost and once again I went from to !

We get back to Chris' house, talk a bit more. Islam has some hilarious and crazy stories! To conclude this long post, I was sold. ESS, here I come.

Islam - thanks again for educating me on basically everything and for letting me drive your car; I can't believe (especially with all those serious mods) that you'd let me, someone you just met, take your car for a quick spin.

Chris - thank you too for your help bro. We go through several texts and finally I can make one of the things that I constantly talk about actually come true, haha.

ESS =
Islam's e90 =
2008 E92 M3 Jerez/Bamboo: SOLD | 2011 E92 M3 Alpine White/Fox Red: SOLD | 2016 F80 M3 Santorini Blue/Amaro Brown: SOLD | 2015 F10 M5 Monte Carlo Blue/Black Novillo: SOLD | 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White/Black Novillo: SOLD | 2023 G80 M3 Atlantis Blue/Kyalami Orange
Appreciate 0