01-19-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
j2m
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Talking BBS Fi+BREMBO GTR =??? PICS IN!!!

I snapped a couple (crappy) pics today. Weather has been nice and I wanted to see how the 305's would do on the back. I went for a good drive and tires rub (barely) when I hit big bumps, but nothing major so far.
I haven't installed my brakes yes because I can't fit my winters over them and need to keep my winters close by... just in case.
The color of the wheels changes with the light, sometimes they look almost bronze and in the shade look chocolate, at night look black.

I just picked up a set of KW DDC and swift springs that I will be installing with my ground control camber plates,so I'll install the brakes and suspension at the same time.

I also installed Gintani Race (with valve) today. Sounds fukin amazing but need to break it in before full volume. So far the drone is minimal at highway speeds with the valve closed.

I also removed the carbon bootlid and replaced with stock trunk with performance spoiler.

Tires are Yoko AD08 305/30/19 & 275/30/19

__________________________________________________ __________

I bought the grau schwarz BBS FI's from IND as well as some used Brembo GTR's from my man, the legendary Darrin Yooty Booty!

1 problem... I didn't think the grau schwarz wheels would go well with space grey SO I asked Ilia, at IND, to repaint them...

- What color, you ask???

- I have no effin idea.

- Why, you ask???

- BECAUSE I told Ilia I didn't want to know, SURPRISE ME!!! Only 1 rule... Has to be something different than anyone else has done

- Ilia responds (with confidence) "consider it done"

I will not know the color until I open the box

EDIT: COULDN'T WAIT- HERE THEY ARE
Color is Macadamia metallic + Gold "BBS" and "Forged" logos CUSTOM PAINTED BY IND
Attached Images

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here

Last edited by j2m; 03-27-2013 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: pics in
Appreciate 0