MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Any info on hit and run in 7 lakes ny? 22 year old girl

I'm cross posting this from another forum to help.

If you know any details, please contact Paul88 on m5board:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...-old-girl.html

Quote:
I'm simply disgusted by humanity!!!! I found a 22 year old girl on the side of the road whom was hit and bleeding close to death, because some gutless (won't even call them Human) couldn't get help and simply decided to run. ...... Who just leaves someone to die!!! Worst part was, that it was in the mountains on not so busy road with no cell reception at all, and she must have been there for a while considering the blood dried up. She was out for a run from a local camp. She was hit so hard that the clothing was simply ripped off by the traction from the gravel.**For those in the know it was by 7 lakes dr in ny. She is alive but in bad condition. I won't even get into detail of her condition, but it isn't good.*

FOR ALL MY CAR FRIENDS WHOM FREQUENTLY VIST THAT AREA, IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING BY SOME MIRACLE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME, AS THE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO FULL EXTENT!!!!

Please share.

Election Results

It says she died, but the detective said she's alive. Not sure of this is the same girl.

However, the time is incorrect. I arrived at 5:16 on the scene.
Quote:
this is the road leading to bear mountain guys. Please pass this on to all the car forums you are on.
Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.
Appreciate 0