View Single Post
      10-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #29
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Wait when you say same class. Do you mean class or do you mean grouping or something of that sort.

Because if you are talking about class as in being good people. Then what the fuck are you talking about. I am not saying this because I dislike the Yankees but are you kidding me. The Yankees are owned by a guy with no class and the players have none either. Smacking balls out of hands, saying they got it to trick players.

Again you can say the Yankees are good. They are sure they won a bunch of rings. But dont say fallacies like they have class. All teams do stupid shit but Yankees top everyone.

Also if they had so much class I doubt so much people would be getting more into the Red sox as they are. People all over the USA are liking them.

congrats let the whole country get into the red sox.. i could care less, im from ny and im gonna cheer for my ny teams its that simple, first off you cant compare the players and team owners, now a days the players are so big headed that they do what ever they want and say what ever they want, and we all know that, and i think the yankees organization does a good job of controling their players while they play for them.. for one i like george steinbreiner and think he is a great owner and has class.. im only gonna compare to what i know bc i cant speak of boston bc i have never been to a game there, but i went to 1 ny mets game this year and at the begining theres no national athem, as the yankees do, theres no god bless america as the yankees do in the 7th and theres no moment of silence for the troops at war, also as the yankees do, to me its those little things that set the yankees apart from their cross town counter parts, also the yankees are great supporters and donators of charittes and other events in ny, which i like to see big business do, and that makes me remember a time when steinbreiner i dont remember who saw one of the yankees not take off his hat during the national anthem and made him not play bc of it.. and yes we all know the yankees buy players but you have to remeber that doesnt buy you a championship and you know for a fact if the red sox could fit 56,000 people into fenway park(which is an amazing stdium by the way) they would be buying just as much as the yankees, what is that 20,000 people less a game, thats a big difference, and if i got out of hand before about the whole class thing i apologise honestly i dont know how your organization is ran and i did speak early before thinking and was actually refurring to the mets as i follow them as well since there local(not a fan of them). But the one thing about your organization that pisses me off is the way your players present themselves if i showed up to work looking like that unshaven dirty look i would be sent right home, i mean just look at the transformation damon went thru just coming here, to bad he was a better player on your team..so you can hate on the yankees all you want but to me there one of the best ran teams in baseball..and thats all an imo...
________
ASIAN CHEERLEADER
________
EXTREME Q
________
SILVERSURFER REVIEWS
________
Weed Bubblers

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:05 AM..
Appreciate 0