Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
A few months ago I saw some bimbo walking around the local university with a sweatshirt that said "Kansas Fucking City" across the front. Just another loser in college. The idea that everyone has a right to go to college no matter how stupid they are is ridiculous. The world needs ditch diggers, too.

When I was a kid we where leaving church one day and I failed to look the pastor in the eye when he shook my hand on the way out. My father gave me hell all the way home and for an hour once we got there. In my family you wouldn't have dared make a scene in public. It just wasn't done. That's the way it was and we lived by that. In the 70's I remember my older sister coming home from a date where she and her BF got pulled over. She referred to the cops as pigs. My Mom slapped her right then and there. Hard, too. You just didn't disrespect authority in front of my parents. Yet I don't for a second consider myself having suffered from abuse. Quite the opposite. My folks cared enough about us to raise us to be decent people. Somewhere along the line the idea spanking your kids became "abuse" and we've been paying the price ever since.
A frind of mine spanked his kid in Germany and a German came up to him and said to stop because they don't spank kids in Germany.
Appreciate 0