02-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #48
ortho281
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
its actually more seperate than my other track. That first track is Pacific Raceways and some sections are linked but not all so a small mistake doesnt negate your lap. top speed on the front straight so far is 139.6. this is limited by turn one which is off camber and wants to pitch you sideways going thru so must stay on throttle. i think 150 is doable if my car can handle turn 1 better and stop a little better as well entering 2. Hope the swift spec-r helps with the first part and BBK is still in the plans. here is my other local track going back to this weekend again. it has a more linked feeling to it and each corner depends on the previous much more. front straight here allows more speed if you have the balls as turn 1 is a kink not a turn and you carry over 100 mph thru. also some great elevation change which is hard to see but very dramatic.

Nice track! What a very gloomy day! What camera are you using? The sound is very clear!

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / H&R Sways / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Pro Racer / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire Supp / Solo DL
Appreciate 0