View Single Post
      07-30-2007, 08:49 AM   #9
level002
Registered
Rep
Drives: 997S

oh, i see how this goes now. an r8 buyer, who's likely a bloke who's got the means to afford damn near any car out there, needs to know that nothing cheaper will keep pace with him - nothing but nothing has more gravity than bang for the buck, his singular goal is to be The Value King.

it doesn't speak too well about you, mate, if you're saying that should something cheaper hang with you while you're 'sitting in your 100k+ sports "supercar"', your day is ruined. and if you want to continue to make assumptions about what ranks how on my list of priorities for a performance car... all day long, my man, have at it.

but, please... for your sake, please don't think that you're going to be upgrading to an m3 and riding right alongside any r8 whose driver is even trying - all you'll be doing is giving him a bit of a chuckle because, really, you'll be in his rearview mirror for as long as he feels like keeping you there.

but... whatever, right? i'll play along - THE 70K M3 WILL HANG WITH THE R8! THE 70K M3 WILL HANG WITH THE 4-DEAD, 12.5, 1.01G 110K R8!!!

cheers
Appreciate 0