Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You must of not listened in training, if someone says give me your money. You give it no matter what, doesn't matter if armed or not, banks don't take chances, especially WF.
Why would you give someone money whos not armed and is no threat?? Even if armed, in training they basically say and i quote "if theyre holding it with 1 hand just hit the alarm and duck, if they need 2 hands to hold it, pretend like the bandit barrier isnt there" unless the guy walks in and takes a hostage or something. If a guy walked up and said im robbing you give me the money, and he had no gun id laugh in his face.
You need to go talk to your supervisors, I know for a fact that bank doesn't teach that. Every cent is insured in that bank so they dont care to give it to a robber. They teach to do everything someone that is a threat says to do, because the potential to escalate a threat and get people killed is far more expensive than a few thousand dollars. Either you don't work for WF or you didn't pay attention to their guidelines.

There are ZERO rules that state if the guy is holding it with one hand you can attempt to hit the alarm and duck, the guy can walk in with a number 2 pencil and you're taught to do what he says.