04-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #139
Sergm3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 f10 m5 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by E39hijinks View Post
Hahaha you mean you and the other kids who run around speeding through our local canyons after the meets? That's the reason I stopped going. As of now I have a perfect driving record and I plan to keep it that way. I understand the excitement the younger crowd can get when they get into cars/car clubs.

The whole in-and-out thing was my idea that's why I said meet "we created" even though I was the one who came up with the idea for the first meet. If you want I can quote bimmerfest forums to refresh your memory

Respect your elders, kid. I've been going to meets and our local canyons on a weekly basis since you were 11 (since 2001 and IIRC you are 18)

Edit: I just noticed you said consider changing my car. Care to elaborate? I'm listening
I think you're just jealous of guys who run this meet, drive better cars, and enjoy driving cars at there limits. I have perfect driving record as well and enjoy the local canyons in my m3 any day of the week. SO if you want to keep you're perfect driving record drive by yourself and stop bickering.
Appreciate 0