View Single Post
      05-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
i ordered a set of front and rear tailight films from bimmian 2 months ago. they shipped the rears without the fronts and when i called they said it was a mix up and would resend the fronts. after a number of calls i finally got the fronts. went to put them on last week and they are for the wrong car. guessing 335 by shape also have fog light covers which we dont have. called them immediatly and have left 3 messages now. cant get a call back. also sent 1 email. tried to deal directly with lamin-x but they wont take the product back say i have to deal with bimmian. any suggestion?
Lesson of the day: do NOT deal with Bimmian.
I try HARD not to be a naysayer, especially with fellow Canucks. To wit, Bimmian blew my first order with them, and my second, and well, I guess my third order didn't even happen, as they didn't respond to my pricing request for BMW parts, even though I submitted the request three times, and sent numerous emails.
With each and every order, I found that they would not respond to emails, or pricing requests. Both orders that (eventually) were completed, took up to four MONTHS to arrive.
I dunno what's going on with Bimmian - whether they are understaffed, or just inefficient.... who knows.
All I know is, unless I have solid evidence that their customer service has improved vastly, I won't be ordering from them again.