View Single Post
      02-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
John@BMW
I can't belive this car is a 4 door family sedan.
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 sedan, '96 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarris View Post
Hey John, what you think of the UUC SSK? Worth the money? How much did you pay for install?
I love the SSK. UUC did a great job building it- it is your usual short shift- more precise, snick snick feel. I have let a few people drive the car with it and one even said that the car felt like it had an electronic shifter it was so direct feeling.

I installed the SSK myself- I do all of my own installs- took about 1 hour considering you have to drop the exhaust down + some heat shields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Is it lowered? In some pics it looks like it is, in others it doesn't.

Also, I know I'm in the minority with this but I don't like how the 15mm spacers look. The rears stick out too much.

Otherwise looks great!
yes it is lowered, it is noticeably lower from the stock height but not quite 'on the tire' like i want it- Im sure the springs will settle some. There is only 200 miles on them so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00 View Post
The car sounds and looks great. The 18s never looked so good in pictures.... Great job.

I wonder how the tips would look on the back of a E92 M3 rather then a E90. If anyone has pics please post. Is this a muffler only? How much?
the UUC exhaust is direct bolt on and includes 2 mufflers and 2 pipes that connect to the factory X pipe. Its great- the exhaust took 20 minutes to install!!! Its very easy- its only a few rubber mounts and 4 clamps- (2 v-bands)