View Single Post
      11-30-2011, 05:41 AM   #44
Sales@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
This is exactly what I have been wanting from all mods people are doing. Some actual date. People tend to hate on me for questioning different mods that provide NO data on whether they actually do what they say or comment on specifics.

Especially the headers thread. If sal can provide this extensive of a write-up on a rear section exhaust than it is not concievable to me that so many would jump on the new headers bandwagon without seeing some basic measures of things.

I hope you sell a bunch of them as you deserve it. Unfortunately most people do not care and will impulse by without any data. I wish it was different. This looks like the number 1 exhaust out there based on what you say and its clips! Congrats!
Hi,

Detailed data is essential for any engineering project. It proves R&D was done and people know exactly what they are getting.
All companies claim they did something or another but very few can even produce dyno graphs which show all the variables. We are used to just seeing a HP and torque line without even the correction factors!

Thanks for your support on comments!
Appreciate 0