View Single Post
      09-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #38
wwjd15
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3 MR

Thank you guys for all the kind words!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwuwux3 View Post
god i remember just yesterday when i tracked with you at eltoro and your car loked nothing like this DROOOL
I have only driven my car for a few times since new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
Ricky, I just booked another date.. End of November.. Big Willow.. It's gonna be great! See you there hahahahaha
Josh, you know I'm down... Let's get more track days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflowt5 View Post
Looks awesome Ricky!!! Glad to see you got a front splitter and damn you make me want that Varis wing!!! Sad someone else got your other one before i did, haha.
I can't tell you that I use the wing for lunch sometimes. Hopefully you can get yours soooon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggag View Post
great pics, thanks for posting. sorry if this is an ignorant question - but after visiting the link you posted it still wasnt clear if this was a Solo II event or a Redline Track Event - i am very interested in getting on a track ASAP so any info on how to sign up is appreciated.

Also, were you on the 'sports car' track?
http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/Trac...rack-Maps.aspx
Yes. It's "sport car" track there. You can sign up here: speedventures.com
Redline Time Attack has gone different direction this year, so SV is handling their non-pro series.
We are going to do the SOW this Friday and Fontana event on 17th and 18th. Wish we can see you there. If you have any question, you can pm me. I'm happy to help out if I can.
Appreciate 0