Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Mazing View Post
Hey all,

Just looking for some help from fellow m owners, im getting married next week and heading to hawaii for the honeymoon, but making a weekend stop in Los Angeles from 6/22-6/25 before heading home. Will be the first time for both of us. We are staying at the W Hollywood, and wondering where to look to rent an exotic car for a day? Trying to stay under 1000/day and ideally getting into something like a f430 or a gallardo...

Thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw2331 View Post
I went to Black and White Car Rental right by LAX Airport. I got a Porsche Boxster for a day. Although that's not what you're looking for, they have the exotics but expect to pay around 2 grand/day for any of them. I tried to find cheaper places but couldn't find any rental companies that have exotics around the price you're looking for. You might have to search around.

Their service was great and you can drop the car off right by the airport or their other locations. 3 of them I believe around LA.

http://www.bwrentacar.com/
Black and White Rent a car has the best selection of cars, however they are pricey (for good reason).

Beverly Hills Rent A Car doesn't have the selection but they do have an F30 Sypder around what you're looking for: Beverly Hills Rent A Car (Ferrari)

Congrats on the wedding! Hope you have a good trip to LA

Appreciate 0