08-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #9
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
Driving down today amid 90F heat (Jersey heat, the disgusting kind) I notice something peculiar. The drivers footwell is HOT. My legs and feet felt like they were slowly baked. I've never noticed this before and it got so hot at one point that I decided to roll up the windows and turn on the A/C even though it was perfectly okay to drive with the windows down on the road (I was doing about 70mph when I began to feel toasty).

I was stuck in traffic for about 10-15min prior to the road opening up, which is when I started noticing how hot the footwell area got (the panels were almost hot to the touch). Anyone else experience this?

edit: Vents/fans were not on.
Dude, same shite happens in the e92 335is (mine to be more specific) was hoping they had cured that problem and was looking forward to not dealing with it in my new beast, guess not

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0