12-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #263
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
I hear ya on convenience etc. just hard to believe it would be consistent and there's zero grime transfer. It only takes one pebble of dirt to scratch it. I've seen the best of these hand washes and always catch them at one point reusing towels between at least two cars or sharing buckets of water amongst cars. The Ferrari and Bentley guys couldn't be bothered maybe to self-wash.

Since then I've done two bucket self washes on all my cars or did a touchless wash if I was in a hurry.

Anyhow, just a suggestion really, and maybe a swirl here or there isn't the biggest deal anyways.
no no, i agree with you 100% I will keep a vigilant eye out, and at the very worst, if I must go back, ensure that they at least not re-use the towel ill request shit i will bring my own if need be....but ya I concur, those bents/ferraris dont give a shite, their car is still in production, ours, we're a vintage year! the last of the v8s!

and yea that would be pretty awesome its good to have diversity!

also after reading six's post on a clear bra, I may opt out for a clear bra, maybe get a matte finish? idk
Appreciate 0