05-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #131
BIGW0RM
You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Well... I'm at a loss for words. I just test drove a brand new 2013 6MT that I was about to purchase and I got cold feet!!!

I test drove it twice in two days and was going to buy it today but I just couldn't let go of my 2011 DCT.

While manual has many pluses, some of which I mentioned above. I just couldn't do it! Maybe it's because of all my mods made mine look better? Maybe my current jet black color looked better than the brilliant white 6MT even with the mods transferred over? I don't know but down inside I just couldn't sign on the line.

I went home in my DCT because after driving the 6mt for almost 45 minutes, I just didn't get the pleasure I was bitching about wanting! Yea i could do all the things i bitched about, but I felt like i was downgrading. I do agree the 6MT is clunky going into 2nd. But I'm sure I would have learned to work around it. It was still fun none the less. I just couldn't do it.

Oh well. I give up. Ive tried going back three times to 6MT and couldn't. Even though DCT bothers me at times. DCT for me it is.

How's that for full circle? More like three hot laps of confusion!