View Single Post
      05-15-2010, 03:54 AM   #13
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
FunnyK, if you need a dealer to order an M3 Individual for you, PM me.

I just ordered a SG E92 and was very close to pulling the trigger on Frozen Black. However, I didn't do it because I love the shine of the metallic SG more and I didn't think it was worth $4,500 for the Individual paint especially when you don't love it.

E82Pilot makes some accurate points. Basically, in my case, the dealership called BMW North America to get an M3 Individual approved. To my surprise, they approved as they usually don't produce that many Individual M3s per year and are all approved on a case-by-case basis.

If you want it, you can get it.

RE: Your comment on "it takes 20-30 days" that's COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY false and impossible. It takes 10 days or so for the car to be built the moment the order is placed (takes 2-3 days for the car to actually be built) and then 4-6 weeks to ship over the Southern California based on when you order it.

At the moment, they won't be building M3's until June/July so the next build slots, if the dealer has them, will be June/July builds and I'd say late-August/September delivery to the West Coast.
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
Appreciate 0