Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 Active Supercharged

Garage List
2003.5 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
Also, since when can you overylay dynocharts? this is new to me.

If your confident why dont you pick a dynojet in miami and bring an AA car over and well get an ESS VT2-625 car too? Very simple
Flipm3 posted that graph on another board...which was from the same dyno, with the 2 cars your asking about.

Good thread with some good info. Although a lot of posts with people just jumping the gun...I agree, a showdown between the 2 cars will be good. So how do we validate that the cars are completely off the shelf?

Have driven both set ups...and being a dealer for both, they are not entirely the same and both have different but strong points.

erm324, having owned vortech s/c'd BMW and HKS BMW's the midrange part throttle point is nothing to be looked over. I definitely love my E46 M3 HKS charged around the city and for having some fun spirited driving...although I don't track it being a cabrio. Our ESS 650 E60 M5 is also amazing and can be very intimidating although I wish there was some more midrange, part throttle boost available...however, the S85 is no torque monster (neither is my S54). Racing you have a valid point, but who spends all day above 5k? Going back to my statement of both kits having its advantages and disadvantages.

Good job to both companies and keep up the good work! I just can't wait to see built motors left right and center on these boards......and all this V8 FI talk is making me hunt on Autotrader all day long.
Appreciate 0