View Single Post
      04-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #56
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Okay Part III...

With her teeth on my boxers, she pulled it down to my thigh, my penis popped out, as it swung out it grazes her forehead a little. she stops biting my boxers, lick around the base of my penis, and my testicles. she puts one nut in her mouth and swirled her tongue around inside...i swear my whole body convulses, it felt so good...i breathe heavily, she knows she's making feel good, she does it harder...licking my nut harder and harder, just when i feel a cramp coming, she stops, looked at me, and i looked back at her. watching her do her thing, arms behind my head once again...she forces out a decent amount of saliva, begins to lubricate my shaft, rubbing her lips up and down it...she kept at it, playing with my penis with her mouth and her left hand is inside her panties, rubbing herself...she starts to moan softly, i could barely hear over my rapidly beating heart, but she's moaning...

she kept teasing me, kissing my balls and licking the shaft up and down...i couldn't stand it anymore, i want her to suck it...put it deep down her throat...with my left hand i grabbed her face, not hard, just grabbed her to stop her...she pulls her hand out of her panties, i took a quick glance and it's soaking wet...there is a damp spot of vaginal secretion...with my left hand i grabbed her face and she looked at me...she gave me that innocent "i dunno look"...with my right hand i grabbed my penis and put it near her mouth, she kisses the head, and just smiled at me...i started getting frustrated and angry, i show it on my face, she looked at me and kept on smiling, this time i put my penis near her mouth again, she licked it this time, and spit on it...she spit a good amount on me penis, and as it was dripping down my balls, she jerks me off, after a few strokes, she puts her mouth on it...my eyes rolled into the back of my head again, this was what i was waiting for the whole time...i felt relaxed, not a care in the world, i didn't care she was my cousin, i didn't care that i was old enough to be her dad, i didn't care about her family disowning us...nothing matter at that point, I WAS GETTING HEAD...she tries to put it deep down her throat, it wouldn't fit all the way, she gags a little, didn't try it anymore...she looks at me every now and then to check up on me...my eyes are closed but i can sense her looking at me...she switches it up, tea bag me and jerk me off sometimes and then suck my dick while twirling my nuts like Chinese medicine balls...several minute goes by, her mouth was getting tired, she sat up right, on her knees she walks up a few paces, her soaking wet panties are now right next to my penis, she's rubbing up against me, rub and rub, moaning as she goes...i sat up quickly, so quick that whatever blood that was left after filling up my erection ran down my head, and i almost blacked out...i saw complete darkness for a bit....she's now sitting on my lap rubbing up on my penis still, i squeezed her as hard as i could, pulling her ass tighter into my crotch...my penis is sandwiched between my belly and her panties...i kiss her neck, she smells so good i took a bite, not hard, just hard enough to make her body cringe...kissing her neck and my hands were on her butt and then inside her panties, i knew it, she shaves, completely bald, not a landing strip, not a prick of hair, she has the 8-year old look going...i suck on her neck and i rub her vagina at the same time, her head tilts backwards, she moans louder now, she grabs my hair while she moans...im rubbing her vagina from behind, she arches her ass up a little, as if she was inviting me to take my actions further...i twirl my fingers around her vagina, the same motion that little kids use to apply elmer's glue on construction paper...it's my turn to tease her...

alright im not doing this on purpose, im typing a lot of crap up already, it's 12:30am here and i got work in a few hours, will try to write the rest tomorrow morning...vid will be up after story ends, to validate authenticity

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0