06-07-2010, 03:20 AM   #12
slo_guy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAudi View Post
this guy is a joke. he first offers me like $600.

you drive a $70k+ car and your trying to penny pinch me. youve Pmed me over 10times, each time begging/bargainig for this thing, and slowly raising your price up to $800.

And no your not being penalized, you didnt get the suttle hint to F off after my 10th response back to your ridiculous low ball offers so im gonna give you and offer you will refuse
Be accurate...I was. I put your PM's right in the post. First offer $700...second $775 a few days later because you wouldn't reply. $800 the next day. Do I need to post those too or maybe you want to do it? Yeah...that's really slow. You told me about someone offering you $835 + shipping so I'm obviously not alone. I spoke to a few others who said you were horrible at answering their PMs as well. The only one who should F off is you.

I'm done. Reply to your heart's content and be sure you won't get another reply from me. May you sell it for $500 and "loose" (from a "low balling PM") lots of money for "your" sale. (You really do need to learn what words you want to use.)

Last edited by slo_guy; 06-07-2010 at 03:31 AM..
Appreciate 0