View Single Post
      11-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameh View Post
You know what. Since I didn't remember reading that much about MDM reading the manual 2 or 3 times when I purchased the car. I just re-read the manual and couldn't find where it talks about MDM learning my driving style.
That's because it doesn't (as far as I know, and I've read the whole thing).

Quote:
In fact now after driving this car for > 6 months the manual is talking about a different car. A car that has a "sport button" behind the shifting lever, a car that pushing the shifting lever to the left put it in a "sport mode", a car that if you leave it on manual mode without shifting for a while it goes back to "D"??? A car that has a button in the middle of the front middle vents says DTC on it and apparently it deactivated DSC and finally a car that has run flat tires!!! And before you ask, yes it is an M3 manual. No wonder I threw it in the closet and didn't read it again. I'm nit sure which car does this manual talk about but it certainly not mine. I guess I need to read the manual online, hopefully it's different.
It sounds to me like you might have the supplemental manual from a 335is with DCT.
Appreciate 0