05-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #408
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
I know what you mean...just checked out the costs on the CR spotless, but my OCD is a little over the top...going to run a water line to the detached garage and put the CR spotless system in. For anyone familiar with the Terwillegar wand wash (behind Vines for Wines), it has changed ownership a few times and the present owners I think are more concerned with the profit margin than with their water temperature or the concentration of the solutions they use. I plan to take the system with me when I move so I am thinking it will be more of an investment. When you consider it, I usually wash my car once a week in the summer and twice in the winter, times that by two for my wife's car. At $7 a pop, that is anywhere from $14-28 a week. So about 56-112 a month. Over the lifespan of the vehicle (based on my track record, which my wife said needs to change...lol) that system will pay for itself.

Isn't it amazing how well we can talk ourselves into doing things for our M's?
+5000 on the last statement!

Ya then me and a few of the guys from here can come by and wash our cars at your place too Of course we would pay you well

So you are doing full body venture shield? Awesome, your car is going to be mint. I have already noticed some knicks and so on from wearing her in I have a lot of venture shield on my car but not full by any means.
Appreciate 0